Tuesday, May 15, 2012

imagination

     Most of us have a specific time or place when our imagination seems to explode, or at least leak through. For me, it is most often in the evening. The day and all it's "to do's" are now finished and it is a time to reflect.

     I cannot nail to the floor a particular place in which I receive the most inspiration. And even if I could, I would not tell, lest it diminish the ambience of that cherished place. Speaking generally, it is often found, or realized, in the great outdoor spaces where there is "scope for the imagination."

     I must admit that those evenings when I feel creative and ambitious do not always have beneficial outcomes. I recall having the bright idea, and having been strongly encouraged by my younger sister, I cut myself some bangs. Bobby pins were my best friend that summer, as I would not be seen in public without them pinned up.  I also nearly bobbed my hair the other night, but remembered how my last expedition went. ^^ I think my prospects are looking up, though... both my wisdom teeth are surfacing on bottom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment