Sunday, March 13, 2011

*S*P*R*I*N*G*

Spring Break comes but once a year, now it's here, now it's here! Looking forward to spring cleaning, finishing some books, re-organizing my schedule, reading my class revival handouts, practicing and memorizing some piano pieces, reconnecting with a few friends, working, playing some guitar, finishing the book of Isaiah, getting Yankee back into shape by actually *riding* - you know, with those things called "bridles" and "saddles"...lol, catching up with some school and walking - for I'm very fond of it. It should be a very refreshing week. :) Now, if the weather will cooperate!

What are your spring break plans?

I'm hoping to spend lots of time outside in God's creation! -- "I like to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." - George Washington Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment