Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blue. It's such a beautiful, friendly color. It is my favorite color, as well as (I'm convinced) God's too. After all, he made 3/4 of the earth blue! ;) hehe
I keep all of the cards I make in a blue craft box, I am going to paint my room blue, I love writing in blue ink and my bag is blue as well as my two favorite skirts.
This is Beth's new fall coat that she was kind enough to let me wear....

My Mother's silver tea set.

My favorite blue picture that my dad bought for me : )

And these are a few of the blue fabrics that I will be using for my pinwheel quilt this fall.

 I took this picture of these fluffy clouds this past spring right before a big storm... It was awesome!
What is your favorite color and why??

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of the clouds!

    My favourite colour is purple. I'm not sure exactly why, but I love it:)

    ReplyDelete